The Sulfur Analyzer is used to determine the total sulfur content in coal and liquid combustibles such as oil and biomass products, which is widely applied in power plant, coal mine, metallurgy, chemical industry, commercial inspection, scientific research, education etc.
We provide the below 03 Models of Sulfur Analyzers to fully cater the needs of our clients.
- Automatic Infrared Sulfur Analyzer (5E-IRS3000)
- Infrared Sulfur Analyzer (5E-IRS-II)
- Coulomb Sulfur Analyzer (5E-S3200)
- Patented auto-loader for 48 samples per batch, easy to add or reduce samples during analysis.
- Intelligent system to ensure the fully automatic sample Identification positioning, sample sending and analysis.
- Auto self-diagnosis.
- Automatic sample weighing display by balance connection.
- Improved running speed by applying DSP technology which ensures real time analysis and stable performance.
- Applies CPLD technology. High integrated system to ensure good environment adaptability.
- Top quality ultra-low drift infrared cell to ensure the first class stability, precision and accuracy.
- Patented sample delivering system realizes smooth work flow of pulling and discharging samples.
- Reliable heating components and durable combustion tube.