Proximate Analyzer is used to determine the moisture, ash, volatile matter and fixed carbon in coal and coke. We offer 2 models of Proximity Analyzers as follows,
- 5E-MACIV Automatic Proximate Analyzer
- 5E-MAG6700 Automatic Proximate Analyzer
The 5E series Automatic Proximate Analyzer is used to determine the moisture, ash, volatile matter and fixed carbon in coal and coke. It can also determine ash and slag combustibles in accordance with ASTM D 5142-09, which is widely applied in power plant, coal mine, metallurgy, chemical industry, commercial inspection, scientific research, education etc.
- Adopting the advanced DSP control technology and updated adaptive control technology to make the control real-time and reliable.
- High temp. furnace with ceramic fiber material, low thermal capacity, rapid rising and cooling temp. Short time is available with multi-batch of coal to do continuous analysis. Good thermal retardation and energy save effect.
- The fixed carbon, hydrogen and calorific value could be calculated automatically.
- Also the fly ash of combustibility, calcined petroleum coke, loss on ignition of cement could be determined.
- Real time balance reading display is available on the instrument. Convenient for controlling the sample weight.
- Query, print, statistic of analysis data are available during the experiment.